Monday, September 9, 2013

(swam on September 8, 2013)

Location: Western Y, Newark Delaware, SCM Outdoor pool (my fav..love SCM)
Time: 2:00-2:45 pm
Distance: 2500 meters


You would think weekends would allow me to get in more distance however my schedule is mainly the opposite. Weekends equate to passing the kids back and fourth and who is doing what while the other watches the kids. I ended up getting in a short block of time and my 11 year old son wanted to come along (yes this kid can swim!) I knew getting in a real swim would be a challenge. My son would ask me each time I was at the wall how many laps I had swam. Little does he know I have no idea how many laps I did. He pretty much put it into perspective for me. I love how he admires my swimming skills. I think it's great for kids to see their parents working hard and having goals!!!

ANYWAY..rambling again.

200 IM warm up (yuck..ha IM can't be a warm up, can it?)
800- 8 x 100's free (did these on 1:45)
1000- 4 x 250's pull alt between touch and pull and reg.pull
500- 100 kick, 4 x 100's Drill (fist, fingertip, then last 2 x 100's easy free)

Had planned on doing 3000 but with my sweet little son all dressed and starting at me, and my shoulder bothering me as well, oh and threatening skies, I called it a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment